If you are a small or medium-sized business, you know the expenses and inefficiencies involved in maintaining qualified staff to perform all of your own accounting functions. More and more businesses are discovering the advantages of seeking an outside source to perform functions such as:
- preparation of financial statements
- management of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- payroll preparation
- key reconciliations to your general ledger
- preparation of monthly and quarterly sales and payroll tax returns
- annual preparation of W-2's and 1099's
MLCFS accounting services department is prepared to assume some or all of these burdens for your business operation. We can help you decide whether to outsource some or all of your accounting office functions, and we can provide temporary services when your own accounting staff are not available due to illness or turnover. We will work with you to identify the current resources you use for your accounting functions, and help identify your specific needs for accounting services. With this information, we can suggest the best and most cost-effective solution to your every day accounting needs.