Mary Ling CPA
Mary Ling CPA Everett MA

We can give you a consultation on selecting a business entity suitable for you and help you file the initial Article of Organization with the State at a small cost.

Our Complete Service Includes:

  • Company name search

  • Registration with the Secretary of State (Article of Organization filing)

  • Filing Form 2553 - S corporation election

  • Employer Identification Number (EIN) Filing Service.

After you form your new company, it is absolutely essential for you to keep accurate and up to date records. The IRS requires it! With our Corporate or LLC service this is easy, giving you more time to run your business.

  Scroll to the Top of the Page  
© Mary Ling, CPA & Financial Services, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Site Development by Prescriptive Marketing Boston